Subject: VSL WON - LAY CAN AUG 18-20 2022 - JOSE OFFSHORE PLATFORM - 1900 KBLS MEREY 16 CO - SAHARA - UPDATE 38 - VESSEL STATUS SEP 03 @ 06:00 HRS
From: MILDIG MONTILVA <[email-masked]>
To: Aivepet <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yimmy Luzardo <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Eddison <[email-masked]>, Marketing <[email-masked]>, Commerce <[email-masked]>, Gregorio Rivero <[email-masked]>, Sendri Mata <[email-masked]>, Winston Jose <[email-masked]>, Operaciones Aivepet <[email-masked]>, Alexander Marino <[email-masked]>, MILDIG MONTILVA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 06:37:50 -0400

Good day Dear all

Please be informed about the latest for subject Vessel:

Arrived: Aug 09th @ 07:00 Hrs.

Docked: Aug 31st @ 07:42 Hrs

Commenced Loading: Ops Aug@ 31st 15:18 Hrs

Loading suspended Sep: 02nd @ 16:12  Hrs (shore request) (high vapor
concentration in jose area)

Resumed loading: Sep 02nd @ 20:12 Hrs

*Vessel status September 3 @ 06:00 hrs:*

*Quantity loaded:. 1,782,139  Bbls (TOV)*

*Quantity to load: 171.073 Bbls (TOV)*

*Loading rate: 31.618 Bbls/hrs     *

*ETC: Sept 03rd, 2022 at 16:00 Hrs*

We will revert shortly if any change in this information.

Kind regards,
Mildig Montilva
Operations Analyst /Analista de Operaciones
Aivepet