Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF DISCHARGE AT B. ABBAS WITH 2ND DAUGHTER VESSEL MT CHEM/04.09.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 18:47:05 +0430

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

03.09.2022

=========

1330: Fenders Made Fast

1900: Surveyor on Board

1906: Commence Tank Inspection

2000: Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

2018: Calculation Completed

2024: Commence Mooring

2036: All Made Fast

2054: Commence Hose Connection

2112: Hose Connection Completed

2130: Commence Discharging of Condensate

04.09.2022

=========

1200: Discharging of Condensate stopped by daughter vessel request

1236: Resume Discharging of Condensate

1454: Discharging of Condensate completed

1500: Commence Tank Inspection

1530: Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

1548: Calculation Completed

1600: Commence Hose Disconnection

1612: Hose Disconnection Completed

1630: Surveyor Disembarked

1724: Commence Unmooring

1730: All Clear

Total Discharge: 8,077 MT

ROB: 15,135 MT

LT: GMT + 0430

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.