Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1322, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / POB
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 10:24:14 +0430

Good day,

Pls find arrival report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

04.09.2022

2030 hrs lt        Nor tendered

2100 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

06.09.2022

0930 hrs lt        Pob

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771