Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 13:58:19 +0430

Dear Respected Sir

Good Day

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  06.09.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   50.2 N   056  10.8 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 21.08.2022 / 1500 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: N/A

-          Weather Condition: SE*3

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate / 15,135 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 21.08.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 07.0 AFT Mtrs/ 08.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 436.35/92.43/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:6.1/0.1/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-Vsl at off Qeshm island, ridding on her STBD anchor, awaiting for 3rd parcel cargo discharge.

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

-3 nos of sts fenders connected on portside for sts ops.

REMARK:

- Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,066mt (26~27.08.2022)

- Qty Disch To 2nd  D.V Chem= 8,077 mt (03~04.09.2022)

- Total Condensate Cargo onboard S/F: 15,135 M.T

  Draft fwd: 7.0 m/ Aft: 8.0 m

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.