Subject: RE: MT ABYSS //Pre arrival documents 1/4
From: "MASTER - ABYSS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Shipping Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Garnet Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Trade'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marketing M'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Deepak Bisht'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation Melody'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Garnet'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 18:03:23 +0400

Good Day,

Below mail & Info well noted. Kindly find below required information as
requested: 

(Attached Documents)

# Part -1 

Note: Sending in 4 Parts due to large size

====================================================================

The port/area for vessel to be at anchorage, will be port Linggi, Malaysia.

== Noted

Kindly Confirm Safe receipt

Thanks & Warm Regards

Capt.Devender Kumar

Master, 

M.T. ABYSS,

V SAT PHONE 1 : +6531582657

V SAT PHONE 2 : +6531656122

PLEASE NOTE VESSEL EMAIL ID HAS CHANGED, NEW EMAIL ID IS :
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Vessel's Email system is not online and has maximum attachment limit of 5
MB. For urgent matters please contact over the phone

 

From: Dennis@Kirk Ward [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 05 September, 2022 13:34
To: 'MASTER - ABYSS'
Cc: 'Shipping Garnettrd'; 'ops garnettrd'; 'Garnet Trading'; 'Trade';
'Marketing M'; 'Operations Garnettrd'; 'Deepak Bisht'; 'Operation Melody';
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Marine Garnet';
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT ABYSS //Pre arrival documents

Good day Capt Devender,

Wish you well.

The port/area for vessel to be at anchorage, will be port Linggi, Malaysia.

1.1 PORT LIMIT 

Position : Lat 020 15.00' North Long 1010 59.45' East 

Time Zone : GMT + 8 HRS 

Charts Affected : MAL 5230, BA 1146 

The Kuala Linggi International Port (K.L.I.P) is the largest cargo
transshipment and trading hub in Malaysia specializing in liquid bulk
transfer. The port also provides a multitude of marine services including
offshore bunkering for all types and grades of fuel, supply of fresh-water
and provisions and underwater inspections/repairs. 

The Port Limits is bounded by imaginary lines joining the following
coordinates: 

A 020 24.40' N 1010 51.20' E 

B 020 23.00' N 101 50.30' E 

C 020 14.70' N 102 01.60' E 

D 020 16.50' N 102 04.30' E 

E 020 17.50' N 102 05.20' E

PILOT BOARDING GROUND 

Pilot or/and Mooring Master will normally board vessel from the support
craft at the pilot boarding ground position at the following designated
coordinates: 

Pilot Boarding Ground: 020 15.00' North 1010 59.45' East

Please find pre arrival documents required. 

A) PLEASE REVERT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED SOONEST
POSSIBLE:-

1) STS Checklist No 1

2) Port Safety Notice 

3) Sailing Directions

4) Emergency Contact

5) Ballast Water Management (BWM) Please complete the attached form.

 

A) PLEASE REVERT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED SOONEST
POSSIBLE:-

1) MASTER FULL NAME :

2) CREW ONBOARD (INCLUDING MASTER) :

3) LAST PORT :

4) NEXT PORT :

5) MOORING ARRANGEMENT PLAN AND GENERAL ARRANGEMENT : VIA EMAIL

6) MAXIMUM ARRIVAL DRAFT :

7) Q88 : VIA EMAIL

8) TYPE OF CARGO & TOTAL QUANTITY CARGO ON BOARD IN METRIC TON AS PER TOTAL
BL : 

9) MSDS FOR ALL CARGO

10) ARRIVAL DISPLACEMENT :

11) ARRIVAL FREEBOARD :

12) VESSEL CAN PERFORM NIGHT STS? : YES/NO :

13) STS APPROVAL PLAN :

14) STS CHECKLIST NO 1:

15) ESTIMATED DEPARTURE DRAFT:

*Note : Please advise vessel next port of call before completion of STS Ops
in order for issuance of vessel Port Clearance*

           Local Port Authorities offices only operates from 0800 - 1700
daily.

Ship Certificates required:

8) Ship Registry

9) Certificate of Classification (CLASS)

10) Cargo Ship Safety Equipment

11) Cargo Ship Safety Radio

12) Cargo Ship Safety Construction

13) International Load Line (ILL)

14) International Oil Pollution (IOPPC) and IOPP form B

15) Safety Management Certificate (SMC)

16) Document of Compliance (DOC)

17) Civil Liability Convention Certificate (CLC)

18) International Ship Security Certificate (ISSC)

19International Tonnage Certificate (ITC)

20)International Sewage Pollution Prevention Certificate (ISPPC)

21)International Air Pollution Prevention Certificate (IAPP)

22)International Tanker Owners Pollution (ITOPF)

23)Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Certificate (SSCEC or Derathing)

24)Safe Manning

25)Domestic Shipping Licence (DSL)- If applicable

26)Last Port State Inspection (remain valid for 6 months)

27)Copy of Updated SOPEP equipment list on board ( all vessel )

For inward clearance purposes, please forward the below required documents
soonest possible soon as vessel departed from the last port before arrival
to Linggi Port:-

26)Ship Particulars

27)Last 10 Ports of Call

28)Ship's Store List

29)Bonded Store List Declaration

30)Crew Personal Effects

31)Crew Vaccination

32)Nil List

33)Crew List (include passport expiry dates for all crews)

34)B/L full set 

35)Last Port Clearance

b) ETA ship advise on 72,48,24,12,6 Hours prior her arrival at Linggi Port
(LIFT-HUB), Malacca, Malaysia.

c) R.O.B (M.F.O, M.D.O & F.W) & DRAFT (F.W.D, A.F.T) on her arrival at
Linggi Por (LIFT-HUB), Malacca, Malaysia

d) Kindly reply soonest possible for 72 hours ETA.

e) Please include to us the master vessel local mobile number.(If available)

.

 

Regards, 

Dennis - Operations

+60129618399

KIRK WARD HOLDINGS 

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or
attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email
including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the
contents to any other person. Personal views or opinions are solely those of
the author and not of Kirk Ward. Kirk Ward does not guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By
communicating with anyone at Kirk Ward by email, you consent to the
monitoring or interception of such email by Kirk Ward in accordance with its
internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in
this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not
constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted

 

-----Original Message-----
From: MASTER - ABYSS <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 5 September, 2022 4:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Shipping Garnettrd' <[email-masked]>; 'ops garnettrd'
<[email-masked]>; 'Garnet Trading' <[email-masked]>; 'Trade'
<[email-masked]>; 'Marketing M' <[email-masked]>; 'Operations
Garnettrd' <[email-masked]>; 'Deepak Bisht' <[email-masked]>;
'Operation Melody' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Marine Garnet'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT ABYSS //Pre arrival documents

 

Dear Mr. Dennis,

Good Day,

Please send posn for STS operation so that I can update you our ETA .

Also send the required list of pre arrival docs and operation related
informations .

Kindly Confirm Safe receipt

Thanks & Warm Regards

Capt.Devender Kumar

Master,

M.T. ABYSS,

V SAT PHONE 1 : +6531582657

V SAT PHONE 2 : +6531656122

PLEASE NOTE VESSEL EMAIL ID HAS CHANGED, NEW EMAIL ID IS :

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Vessel's Email system is not online and has maximum attachment limit of 5
MB. For urgent matters please contact over the phone