Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1422, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ALL FAST
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 00:07:34 +0430

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty no.47 as below:

09.09.2022

2230 hrs lt        Nor tendered

2300 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

10.09.2022

2142 hrs lt        Anchor up 

2300 hrs lt        Pob2312 hrs lt/ 10th Sept 2022:- fwd tug made fast

2324 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

2336 hrs lt        1st line ashore

2342 hrs lt        All made fast

2342 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

2348 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

2348 hrs lt        pilot away

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771