Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1422, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ANCHOR UP
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 21:52:04 +0430

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

09.09.2022

2230 hrs lt        Nor tendered

2300 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

10.09.2022

2145 hrs lt        Anchor up 

Vsl proceeding to the pilot station

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771