Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1422, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / VSL AWAITING CUSTOMS
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 09:03:43 +0430

Good day,

Vessel still awaiting for customs official boarding and this will cause extra jetty occupation cost and demand. 

Please urgently monitor letting discharge operation to be started accordingly.

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2022 12:08 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1422, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ALL FAST

 

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty no.47 as below:

09.09.2022

2230 hrs lt        Nor tendered

2300 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

10.09.2022

2142 hrs lt        Anchor up 

2300 hrs lt        Pob2312 hrs lt/ 10th Sept 2022:- fwd tug made fast

2324 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

2336 hrs lt        1st line ashore

2342 hrs lt        All made fast

2342 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

2348 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

2348 hrs lt        pilot away

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771