Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1422, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / DISCHARGE UPDATE
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 16:01:13 +0430

Good day,

Pls find discharge update of the vsl up to 1500 lt on 11.09.2022 as below:

Discharged       485 mt

Discharge rate   175 mt/hr

ETC.  13.09.2022 / 0600 lt

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2022 1:52 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1422, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / RESUME DISCHARGE

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty no.47 as below:

09.09.2022

2230 hrs lt        Nor tendered

2300 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

10.09.2022

2142 hrs lt        Anchor up 

2300 hrs lt        Pob2312 hrs lt/ 10th Sept 2022:- fwd tug made fast

2324 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

2336 hrs lt        1st line ashore

2342 hrs lt        All made fast

2342 hrs lt        Fwd/aft tug cast off

2348 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

2348 hrs lt        Pilot away

11.09.2022

1000 hrs lt        Surveyor onboard    

1024/1118        Tanks measurement - ullaging and sampling

1130 hrs lt        Calculation over – hose connected

1124 hrs lt        Key meeting completed

1130 hrs lt        Cargo hose connected

1130 hrs lt        Nor accepted

1148 hrs lt        Commence discharge

1300 hrs lt        Ceased discharge due to line displacement

1330 hrs lt        Resume discharge

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771