Subject: RE: MT ABYSS // 6 HRS ETA NOTICE
From: "Dennis@Kirk Ward" <[email-masked]>
To: "'MASTER - ABYSS'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Shipping Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Garnet Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Trade'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marketing M'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Deepak Bisht'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation Melody'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Garnet'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 10:47:48 +0800

Dear Captain Devender,

Copy. Noted. See you soon in Linggi. We shall revert STS schedule in the
next 24hrs.

 

Regards, 

Dennis - Operations

KIRK WARD HOLDINGS 

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or
attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email
including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the
contents to any other person. Personal views or opinions are solely those of
the author and not of Kirk Ward. Kirk Ward does not guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By
communicating with anyone at Kirk Ward by email, you consent to the
monitoring or interception of such email by Kirk Ward in accordance with its
internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in
this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not
constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted

 

From: MASTER - ABYSS <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 13 September, 2022 12:09 PM
To: 'Dennis@Kirk Ward' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Shipping Garnettrd' <[email-masked]>; 'ops garnettrd'
<[email-masked]>; 'Garnet Trading' <[email-masked]>; 'Trade'
<[email-masked]>; 'Marketing M' <[email-masked]>; 'Operations
Garnettrd' <[email-masked]>; 'Deepak Bisht' <[email-masked]>;
'Operation Melody' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Marine Garnet'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT ABYSS // 6 HRS ETA NOTICE

 

Good Day,

ETA Linggi - 13th  SEPT / 1400 HRS LT .

Kindly Confirm Safe receipt

Thanks & Warm Regards

Capt.Devender Kumar

Master, 

M.T. ABYSS,

V SAT PHONE 1 : +6531582657

V SAT PHONE 2 : +6531656122

PLEASE NOTE VESSEL EMAIL ID HAS CHANGED, NEW EMAIL ID IS :
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Vessel's Email system is not online and has maximum attachment limit of 5
MB. For urgent matters please contact over the phone