Subject: MT ABYSS //VOY 02/22/CP dated 15.06.2022//NOTICE OF REDINESS
From: "MASTER - ABYSS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Shipping Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Garnet Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Trade'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marketing M'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Deepak Bisht'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation Melody'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Garnet'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 15:04:52 +0400

Good Day,

Please be advised that MT Abyss under my command arrived and anchored at
Linggi ,Malaysia on 13th Sept 2022 at 1430 Hrs LT and is in every respect to
discharge full cargo Light crude oil as per charter party .

Please inform all concerned parties .

Kindly Confirm Safe receipt

Thanks & Warm Regards

Capt.Devender Kumar

Master, 

M.T. ABYSS,

V SAT PHONE 1 : +6531582657

V SAT PHONE 2 : +6531656122

PLEASE NOTE VESSEL EMAIL ID HAS CHANGED, NEW EMAIL ID IS :
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Vessel's Email system is not online and has maximum attachment limit of 5
MB. For urgent matters please contact over the phone