Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF DISCHARGE AT B. ABBAS WITH 4 TH DAUGHTER VESSEL MT CHEM/14.09.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS-Asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 10:07:22 +0430

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

13.09.2022

=========

1800: Surveyor on Board

1812: Commence Tank Inspection

1912: Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

1930: Commence Mooring

1942: Calculation Completed

1954: All Made Fast

2030: Commence Hose Connection

2048: Hose Connection Completed

2054: Commence Discharging of Condensate

14.09.2022

=========

0800: Discharging of Condensate is in progress

Total Discharge: 5,269 MT

ROB: 1,777 MT

ETC: 14.09.2022/1300 LT

SMT: GMT + 0430

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.