Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1522, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 7 KT CONDENSTAE / ALL FAST
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 19:32:44 +0430

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty 47 as below:

14.09.2022

1748 hrs lt        Eosp-Nor tendered

1818 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

16.09.2022

1618 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

1800 hrs lt        Pob

1806 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

1818 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

1842 hrs lt        1st line ashore

1848 hrs lt        All made fast

1848 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

1854 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

1854 hrs lt        pilot away

Vsl STBD side alongside at berth Number 47, fwd =3+2, aft 3+2.

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771