Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1522, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 7 KT CONDENSTAE / DISCHARGE UPDATE
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 06:22:35 +0430

Good day,

Cargo Discharging report (1ST   PARCEL) at 0600 Hrs LT /17TH September 2022

Cargo Discharged:  1140 MT

Last Hr rate:              207 MT

ETC (1st PARCEL): 02:30 Hrs 18TH   September 2022

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2022 6:19 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1522, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 7 KT CONDENSTAE / RESUME DISCHARGE

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty 47 as below:

14.09.2022

1748 hrs lt        Eosp-Nor tendered

1818 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

16.09.2022

1618 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

1800 hrs lt        Pob

1806 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

1818 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

1842 hrs lt        1st line ashore

1848 hrs lt        All made fast

1848 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

1854 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

1854 hrs lt        pilot away

1854 hrs lt        Surveyor on board

1900/2000        Initial tanks inspection 

2030 hrs lt        Calculation over 

2330 hrs lt        hose connected

2342 hrs lt        commence discharging for Line displacemnet (1st parcel)

0130 hrs lt        Resume discharging

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771