Subject: MT ABYSS //VOY 02/22/CP dated 15.06.2022//SOF 1200 Hrs on 17th September 2022
From: "MASTER - ABYSS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Shipping Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Garnet Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Trade'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marketing M'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Deepak Bisht'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation Melody'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Garnet'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Anil Dsouza'" <
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 12:26:56 +0400

Good Day,

12/09/2022

1700 Hrs LT: E.O.S.P

13/09/2022

1430 Hrs LT: Vessel anchored/NOR Tendered /Free pratique granted

16/09/2022

0930 Hrs LT: P.O.B

0936 Hrs LT: Commenced heaving anchor.

0954 Hrs LT: Anchor aweigh, vessel underway.

1036 Hrs LT: Tugs made fast.

1224 Hrs LT: Commenced mooring.

1442 Hrs LT: All lines made fast.

1448 Hrs LT: Pilot away.

1448 Hrs LT: Tugs casted off.

1448 Hrs LT: F.W.E

1442-1642 Hrs LT: Hose Connected (2 x 10") Port Manifold

1448-1648 Hrs LT: Ullaging / Calculation completed

1700-1730 Hrs LT: Key Meeting Completed

1730-1842 Hrs LT: Ship to Ship Line Up completed.

1842 Hrs LT: Commenced Discharging LIGHT CRUDE OIL 

Cargo Update

===========

@ 2400 Hrs/16.09.2022

Cargo to Discharge  :85200MT

Cargo Discharged :10619MT

Rate :2650MT

ETC :19/09/2022@0001Hrs LT

@ 0600 Hrs/17.09.2022

Cargo to Discharge  : 71738 MT

Cargo Discharged :24081 MT

Rate :2408 MT

ETC :19/09/2022@0001Hrs LT

@ 1200 Hrs/17.09.2022

     - CARGO TO DISCH                                    :   57744 MT

    - DISCHARGED                                             :   38075 MT

    - PRESENT RATE                                           :   2000 MT/Hr

    - PRESENT AVG.RATE                                  :  2380 MT/Hr

    -  ETC                                                             :
18.09.2022 / 2200 HRS LT 

 

Kindly Confirm Safe receipt

Thanks & Warm Regards

Capt.Devender Kumar

Master, 

M.T. ABYSS,

V SAT PHONE 1 : +6531582657

V SAT PHONE 2 : +6531656122

PLEASE NOTE VESSEL EMAIL ID HAS CHANGED, NEW EMAIL ID IS :
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Vessel's Email system is not online and has maximum attachment limit of 5
MB. For urgent matters please contact over the phone