Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /NOR/ASALOUYEH LOAD PORT/15.09.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 09:55:47 +0430

Resend

Dear All

Good Day

Please be advised that FAXON arrived at ASALUYEH on 15.09.2022/2148 hrs LT
and anchored/NOR tendered on 15.09.2022 /2312 hrs LT and is in all respects
ready to load her full cargo of South Pars Condensate in accordance with all
terms and conditions of the governing Charter Party. 

Dear in NITC Asalouyeh RIC: Please inform all concerned parities. 

SMT: GMT + 0430

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.