Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF/ASALOUYEH LOAD PORT/15.09.2022
From: "Ghorbanzadeh" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'FAXON'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 09:40:08 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Ref. our pleasant tel-con.

please consider all port costs will pay by Nitc then will be reimbursed from
charterer .

B.Rgds.

AA.Ghorbanzadeh

Operation Manager G3

Office : +98 21 23803215

Mob :    +98 9127389031

 

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2022 11:28 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'ops-asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'
<[email-masked]>; 'NITC Chartering' <[email-masked]>; 'Samadof -
PTSOC' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Marine super' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF/ASALOUYEH LOAD
PORT/15.09.2022

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

15.09.2022

=========

2148: S.B.E

2248: Commence Lowering Anchor

2312: Anchored in Position: 27 33.8 N, 052 21.8 E

SMT: GMT + 0430

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.