Subject: RE: MT"CHEM" VOY 1522, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 7 KT CONDENSTAE / DISCHARGE RHEPORT TILL 1500
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 15:18:20 +0430

Good day,

Pls find discharge report till 15.00 hrs. on 18.09.2022.

Discharged       5699 MT

Discharge rate     202 MT

ETC: 2230 hrs. on 18.09.2022.

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2022 12:28 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1522, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 7 KT CONDENSTAE / LINE DISPLACEMENT

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty 47 as below:

14.09.2022

1748 hrs lt        Eosp-Nor tendered

1818 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

16.09.2022

1618 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

1800 hrs lt        Pob

1806 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

1818 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

1842 hrs lt        1st line ashore

1848 hrs lt        All made fast

1848 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

1854 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

1854 hrs lt        pilot away

1854 hrs lt        Surveyor on board

1900/2000        Initial tanks inspection 

2030 hrs lt        Calculation over 

2330 hrs lt        hose connected

2342 hrs lt        commence discharging for Line displacemnet (1st parcel)

0130 hrs lt        Resume discharging

18.09.2022

0306 hrs lt        Completed discharging 1st parcel

0306 hrs lt        Surveyor on board

0312/0400        Ullaging

0500 hrs lt        Calculation over

1030 hrs lt        Commence discharging 2nd parcel

1154 hrs lt        Line displacement

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771