Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 13:21:50 +0430

Dear All

Good Day

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time: 19.09.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 27   33.8 N   052  21.8 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 14.09.2022 / 1900 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0 N.M / 0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SW*3

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig: NIL

-          B/L Date: N/A

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 08.0 AFT Mtrs/ 06.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 341.2/85.8/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.1/0.0/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

- Vsl at ASSALUYEH outer anchorage, ridding on her port anchor, waiting for loading instruction.

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.