Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 13:51:25 +0430

Dear All

Good Day

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  20.09.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 27   41.7 N   052  09.0 E 

-          Av. Speed: 3.3 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 14.09.2022 / 1900 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 21 N.M / NIL

-          Weather Condition: SE*3

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate/ 24,512 M.T

-          B/L Date: N/A

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 09.2 AFT Mtrs/ 07.2 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 331.8/85.4/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:9.40.0/0.4/0.0

REMARK:

-Vsl at ASSALUYEH(TOMBAK),moored to spm #3, loading operation in progress.

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

REMARK:

- Qty load(1200 l.t)= 24,512 mt (19-20.09.2022)

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.