Subject: RE: MT ABYSS //VOY 02/22/CP dated 15.06.2022//CARGO DOCUMENTS
From: "MASTER - ABYSS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Shipping Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Garnet Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Trade'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marketing M'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Deepak Bisht'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation Melody'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Garnet'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Anil Dsouza'" <
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 15:13:23 +0400

Good Day,

PC received .Vessel is ready for sailing now.

Shall update you with SOF .

Kindly Confirm Safe receipt

Thanks & Warm Regards

Capt.Devender Kumar

Master, 

M.T. ABYSS,

V SAT PHONE 1 : +6531582657

V SAT PHONE 2 : +6531656122

PLEASE NOTE VESSEL EMAIL ID HAS CHANGED, NEW EMAIL ID IS :
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Vessel's Email system is not online and has maximum attachment limit of 5
MB. For urgent matters please contact over the phone

 

From: Dennis@Kirk Ward [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 20 September, 2022 10:23
To: 'MASTER - ABYSS'
Cc: 'Shipping Garnettrd'; 'ops garnettrd'; 'Garnet Trading'; 'Trade';
'Marketing M'; 'Operations Garnettrd'; 'Deepak Bisht'; 'Operation Melody';
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Marine Garnet';
[email-masked]; 'Anil Dsouza'; 'purchase Melody'; 'Technical
Melody'
Subject: RE: MT ABYSS //VOY 02/22/CP dated 15.06.2022//CARGO DOCUMENTS

Dear Captain Devender,

PC is applied. Will have later this evening. Port authority will radio in
and have it delivered to you.

 

Regards, 

Dennis - Operations

KIRK WARD HOLDINGS 

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or
attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email
including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the
contents to any other person. Personal views or opinions are solely those of
the author and not of Kirk Ward. Kirk Ward does not guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By
communicating with anyone at Kirk Ward by email, you consent to the
monitoring or interception of such email by Kirk Ward in accordance with its
internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in
this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not
constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted

 

From: MASTER - ABYSS <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 19 September, 2022 7:02 PM
To: 'Dennis@Kirk Ward' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Shipping Garnettrd' <[email-masked]>; 'ops garnettrd'
<[email-masked]>; 'Garnet Trading' <[email-masked]>; 'Trade'
<[email-masked]>; 'Marketing M' <[email-masked]>; 'Operations
Garnettrd' <[email-masked]>; 'Deepak Bisht' <[email-masked]>;
'Operation Melody' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Marine Garnet'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Anil Dsouza'
<[email-masked]>; 'purchase Melody'
<[email-masked]>; 'Technical Melody'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT ABYSS //VOY 02/22/CP dated 15.06.2022//CARGO DOCUMENTS

 

Good Day,

Please find attached cargo docs .

 

Thanks & Warm Regards

Capt.Devender Kumar

Master, 

M.T. ABYSS,

V SAT PHONE 1 : +6531582657

V SAT PHONE 2 : +6531656122

PLEASE NOTE VESSEL EMAIL ID HAS CHANGED, NEW EMAIL ID IS :
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Vessel's Email system is not online and has maximum attachment limit of 5
MB. For urgent matters please contact over the phone