Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF/DISCHARGE AT QESHM OPL/23.09.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>, "Support ." <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech-Bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>, "'FLP'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 21:55:20 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

23.09.2022

=========

1930: E.O.S.P

2030: Commence Lowering Anchor

2100: Anchored in Position: 26 50.9 N, 056 11.4 E

2100: NOR Tendered

SMT: GMT + 0330

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.