Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF DISCHARGE AT QESHM OPL WITH 2ND DAUGHTER VESSEL MT CHEM/29.09.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 09:23:32 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

28.09.2022

=========

1500 : Surveyor on Board

1518 : Commence Tank Inspection

1600 : Commence Mooring

1618 : Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

1630: Calculation Completed

1630 : All Made Fast

1642 : Commence Hose Connection

1712 : Hose Connection Completed

1730 : Commence Discharging of South Pars Condensate

29.09.2022

=========

0800 : Discharging of South Pars Condensate is in Progress

Total Discharge: 7,000 MT

ROB: 16,200 MT

 

ETC : 29.09.2022/1030 LT

SMT: GMT + 0330

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.