Subject: Message Delivery Failure - FW: 回复：RE: Loading a
From: "Delivery Subsystem" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 06:00:41 +0330

MailEnable: Message could not be delivered to some recipients.
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

	Recipient: [SMTP:[email-masked]]
	Reason: Mail server for 163.com is not contactable. Message has expired and has been returned to Sender.

Reason Code: DNS Server Timeout
Error Number: 1460

Message contents follow:

SavedFromEmail: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 20:19:48 +0330
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?FW:_=E5=9B=9E=E5=A4=8D=EF=BC=9ARE:_Loading_a?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?rrangement_for_MT_VETER?=
Importance: normal
From: commercial <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], saber <[email-masked]>, saharathunder
 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], dzs_dd
 <[email-masked]>, 1446466913 <[email-masked]>, yuxishippingdd
 <[email-masked]>

----_com.samsung.android.email_1388451198265340
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--_com.samsung.android.email_1388451199071881"

----_com.samsung.android.email_1388451199071881
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1388451199071881
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1388451199071881--
----_com.samsung.android.email_1388451198265340
Content-Type: application/pdf;
 name="=?UTF-8?B?MV9zaGFyZV9maWxlLVZFVEVS6YWN6L295pWw6YePMTk25LiH5qG2LnBkZg==?="
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="=?UTF-8?B?MV9zaGFyZV9maWxlLVZFVEVS6YWN6L295pWw6YePMTk25LiH5qG2LnBkZg==?=";
 size=1331334

----_com.samsung.android.email_1388451198265340
Content-Type: application/pdf;
 name="=?UTF-8?B?c2hhcmVfZmlsZVZFVEVS57yG57uz57O75L2N5Zu+LnBkZg==?="
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="=?UTF-8?B?c2hhcmVfZmlsZVZFVEVS57yG57uz57O75L2N5Zu+LnBkZg==?=";
 size=1532977

Cg==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1388451198265340--