Subject: RE: MT FAXON//HFO ROB
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid Fahimi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 13:28:52 +0330

Dear Respected Sir

Good Day

Please be informed that ship shall perform bunkering prior to sailing
towards Asalouyeh.

Kindly appreciate if arrange needful accordingly.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

From: Ghorbanzadeh [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 3:57 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri'; 'Majid Fahimi'; 'FAXON'; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: MT FAXON//HFO ROB

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Ref. to below Master of Mt. Faxon fuel request , please arrange to supply
about    

 800 mt. Hfo & 75 mt. Mgo at the earliest possible .

 

B.Rgds.

AA.Ghorbanzadeh

Operation Manager G3

Office : +98 21 23803215

Mob :    +98 9127389031

 

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 1:18 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'Majid Fahimi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: MT FAXON//HFO ROB

Dear Respected Sir

Good Day

Kindly be informed that HFO/MGO ROB are as per following on 28.09.2022/1200
LT. 

.         HFO:      255.5 MT

.         MGO:     79.2  MT

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.