Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1822, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / JETTY LINE UP
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 16:35:55 +0330

Good day,

Please note jetty no.47 is occupied by:

Mt Indira – etc on 06.10.1022

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2022 4:30 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1822, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL REPORT

Good day,

Pls find arrival report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

04.10.2022

1400 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1500 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*04.60'N

Long   056*14.700'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771