Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 13:05:54 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:09.10.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.0 N   056  11.1 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 22.09.2022 / 1430 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0 / 0.0

-          Weather Condition: NE*3

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate/ 7,093 M.T

-          B/L Date: 20.09.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 8.0 AFT Mtrs/ 07.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 197.1/68.8/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.1/0.0/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-Vsl at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD anchor, awawiting for 4th parcel cargo discharging.

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

-03 no of fenders made fast to port side for sts ops.

REMARK:

- Qty discharge 1ST D/V CHEM= 8,050 mt (24-25.09.2022)

- Qty discharge 2nd  D/V CHEM= 8,060 mt (28-29.09.2022)

- Qty discharge 3rd   D/V CHEM= 8,047 mt (03-04.10.2022)

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.