Subject: MT. DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // payment of daily hire rate
From: "mansouri" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "anbavypour" <[email-masked]>, "m-hedayati" <[email-masked]>, "'Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'sameni'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 16:26:40 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

pls; be informed that our representative person in sharjah office (Mr.
M.E.Yaghoobi) for receiving cash in relation to M.t Dune invoices ,with the
following contact details.

Pls ; send us your nominated person and contact detail in dubai for
co-ordination.

Mr. Yaghoobi: 

NITC Sharjah
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Tel:           +971 6    5030666    
Tel.(D)     +971 6    5030650    
Fax:          +971 6    5394666
Mobile:   +971 50 4810965

-------------------------------------

 

Best regards;

H.mansouri

Chartering dep.

Tel. no:+982123803269