Subject: RE: MT. DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // payment of daily hire rate
From: "amir-goudarzi" <[email-masked]>
To: "'mansouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-hedayati'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'sameni'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 17:54:26 +0330

Dear Sirs 

Please update latest status 

Best regards

A.H.Goudarzi

Tel: +98 21 2380 4337-4332

Email : [email-masked]

From: mansouri [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2022 4:27 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; anbavypour <[email-masked]>; m-hedayati
<[email-masked]>; 'Tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'sameni'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'amir-goudarzi'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT. DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // payment of daily hire
rate

Dear sir

Good day

pls; be informed that our representative person in sharjah office (Mr.
M.E.Yaghoobi) for receiving cash in relation to M.t Dune invoices ,with the
following contact details.

Pls ; send us your nominated person and contact detail in dubai for
co-ordination.

Mr. Yaghoobi: 

NITC Sharjah
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Tel:           +971 6    5030666    
Tel.(D)     +971 6    5030650    
Fax:          +971 6    5394666
Mobile:   +971 50 4810965

-------------------------------------

 

Best regards;

H.mansouri

Chartering dep.

Tel. no:+982123803269