Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF DISCHARGE AT QESHM OPL WITH 4TH DAUGHTER VESSEL MT CHEM/13.10.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:55:30 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

12.10.2022

=========

1500 : Surveyor on Board

1506 : Commence Tank Inspection

1536 : Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

1536 : Commence Mooring

1548: Calculation Completed

1600 : All Made Fast

1630 : Commence Hose Connection

1654 : Hose Connection Completed

1712 : Commence Discharging of South Pars Condensate

13.10.2022

=========

1030: Discharging of Condensate completed

1036: Commence Tank Inspection

1054: Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

1100: Commence Hose Disconnection

1100: Calculation Completed

1106: Surveyor Disembarked

1106: Document Officer Disembarked

1130: Hose Disconnection Completed

1354: Commence Unmooring

1400: All Clear

1440: Fenders Clear

ROB: Nil

Note: Vessel is at Qeshm OPL/Awaiting charterer's instruction.

SMT: GMT + 0330

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.