Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1922, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ALL FAST
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 00:54:44 +0330

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty no. 47 as below:

13.10.2022

1600 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1700 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

15.10.2022

2115 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

2324 hrs lt        Pob

2336 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

2354 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

16.10.2022

0018 hrs lt        1st line ashore

0030 hrs lt        All made fast

0030 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

0036 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

0036 hrs lt        pilot away

Vsl STBD side alongside at berth Number 47, fwd =3+2, aft 3+2.

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771