Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1922, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / POB TIME
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:18:04 +0330

Good day,

Informed that expecting pob time for berthing at jetty 47 will be at 2230 tonight on 15.10.2022

Reverting

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2022 5:49 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1922, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL REPORT

Good day,

Pls find arrival report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

13.10.2022

1600 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1700 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*04.80'N

Long   056*15.700'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771