Subject: RE: MT FAXON :BUNKER REQUISITION MT 800 HFO + MT 80 MGO AT ASALOUYEH OPL
From: "Ghorbanzadeh" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Emami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Zeidabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:26:13 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Ref. below mentioned Bunkers price , please confirm .

B.Rgds.

AA.GHO/

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2022 10:16 AM
To: 'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Sarie'
<[email-masked]>; 'Emami' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'h-ahmadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'Ops-ptk' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT FAXON :BUNKER REQUISITION MT 800 HFO + MT 80 MGO AT
ASALOUYEH OPL

 

Dear Sir 

Good Day

Ref to bellow message kindly note mt global falcon waiting for berthing at
asalouyeh and expected to be ready to supply on 18th oct .

Price will be as bellow ;

*	HFO 380 cst : 375   usd / mt 
*	MGO 0.5%   : 1295 usd / mt 

 

Thanks & Best regards 

HADIZADEH

OPS.PTK

TEL :  0098 21 40223245

MOB: 0098 935 6728470

From: Zeidabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2022 10:04 AM
To: 'Ops-ptk' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; ZEIDABADI
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sarie' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Emami' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; 'h-ahmadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT FAXON :BUNKER REQUISITION MT 800 HFO + MT 80 MGO AT ASALOUYEH
OPL

Dear sir ,

Good morning ,

You are kindly requested to check and advise the possibility and
availability of supply MT 800 HFO and MT 80 MGO (less than 0.5 5 S) to MT
FAXON at ASALOUYEH OPL at soonest possible time .

Also advise your last and best price for supply the same .

Yours faithfully , *

ALI ZEIDABADI

Commercial Service-Bunkering dept.

FAX : 0098 21 22275176

TEL : 0098 21 23803242

G.EMAIL : [email-masked]

P.EMAIL : [email-masked] 

P Think about earth before printing this page!