Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1922, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / DISCHARGE UPDATE 1500 LT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:01:36 +0330

Good day,

Pls find discharge update up to 1500 lt on 16.10.2022 as below:

Discharged       2235 mt

Discharge rate    171 mt/hr

Etc 1st parcel 16.10.2022 / 1900 lt

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2022 5:55 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1922, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / RESUME DISCHARGE

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty no. 47 as below:

13.10.2022

1600 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1700 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

15.10.2022

2115 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

2324 hrs lt        Pob

2336 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

2354 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

16.10.2022

0018 hrs lt        1st line ashore

0030 hrs lt        All made fast

0030 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

0036 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

0036 hrs lt        pilot away

0042 hrs lt        Surveyor Onboard

0042/0130        Ullaging completed

0136 hrs lt        Cargo hose connected

0142 hrs lt        Calculation completed

0230 hrs lt        Commence discharging for line Displacement (1st Parcel)

0300 hrs lt        Ceased discharging for line Displacement (1st Parcel)

0330 hrs lt        Resumed discharging

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771