Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /NOR/ASALOUYEH LOAD PORT/16.10.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 16:04:32 +0330

Resend

Dear All

Good Day

Please be advised that MT Faxon arrived at ASALUYEH on 16.10.2022/1230 hrs
LT and anchored/NOR tendered on 16.10.2022 /1400 hrs LT and is in all
respects ready to load her full cargo of South Pars Condensate in accordance
with all terms and conditions of the governing Charter Party. 

Dear in NITC Asalouyeh RIC: Please inform all concerned parities. 

SMT: GMT + 0330

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.