Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1922, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / DISCHARGE UPDATE 1200 ON 17.10.2022
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:12:52 +0330

Good day,

Pls find discharge update up to 1200 lt on 17.10.2022 as below:

Discharged       2889 mt

Discharge rate    186 mt/hr

Etc 2ND parcel 17.10.2022 / 1900 lt

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2022 9:25 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 1922, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / COMMENCE DISCHARGE OF 2ND PARCEL 

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty no. 47 as below:

13.10.2022

1600 hrs lt        Nor tendered

1700 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

15.10.2022

2115 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

2324 hrs lt        Pob

2336 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

2354 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

16.10.2022

0018 hrs lt        1st line ashore

0030 hrs lt        All made fast

0030 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

0036 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

0036 hrs lt        pilot away

0042 hrs lt        Surveyor Onboard

0042/0130        Ullaging completed

0136 hrs lt        Cargo hose connected

0142 hrs lt        Calculation completed

0230 hrs lt        Commence discharging for line Displacement (1st Parcel)

0300 hrs lt        Ceased discharging for line Displacement (1st Parcel)

0330 hrs lt        Resumed discharging

1954 hrs lt        Completed discharging (1st Parcel)

2106 hrs lt        Commence discharging line displacement (2nd Parcel)

2154 hrs lt        Completed line displacement (2nd Parcel)

2236 hrs lt        Commenced discharging (2nd Parcel)

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771