Subject: RE: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /NOR/ASALOUYEH LOAD PORT/16.10.2022
From: "Ghorbanzadeh" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'FAXON'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:46:50 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note all port cost will pay by nitc then will be reimbursed from
chrtrs.

B.Rgds.

AA. Ghorbanzadeh

Operation Manager G3

Office : +98 21 23803215

Mob :    +98 9127389031

From: FAXON <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2022 2:42 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'ops-asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'
<[email-masked]>; 'NITC Chartering' <[email-masked]>; 'Samadof -
PTSOC' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'Marine super' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /NOR/ASALOUYEH LOAD
PORT/16.10.2022

Dear All

Good Day

Please be advised that Faxon arrived at ASALUYEH on 16.10.2022/1230 hrs LT
and anchored/NOR tendered on 16.10.2022 /1400 hrs LT and is in all respects
ready to load her full cargo of South Pars Condensate in accordance with all
terms and conditions of the governing Charter Party. 

Dear in NITC Asalouyeh RIC: Please inform all concerned parities. 

SMT: GMT + 0330

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.