Subject: RE: M/T FAXON: INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY : 80 MT MGO (Less than 0.5% S) ON 16/10/2022 AT ASALOUYEH OPL
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Zeidabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sarie'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'OPS-Asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'DSK Shipping'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Fadak6000 Dsk'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:51:21 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal :

17.10.2022

=========

0912: Commence Mooring

0930: All Made Fast

0936: Commence Hose Connection

0954: Hose Connection Completed

1106: Commence Bunkering 

1324: Bunkering Completed

1330: Commence Hose Disconnection

1345: Hose Disconnection Completed

1406: Commence Unmooring

1430: All Clear

Ship's Figure/Bunker Barge Figure: 80.351 MT

Attached, please find "Scanned Copy of Bunker Delivery Note" for your kind
perusal.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2022 12:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Sarie';
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Zeidabadi';
'OPS-Asalouyeh'; 'Ops-ptk'; 'DSK Shipping'; [email-masked];
'Fadak6000 Dsk'
Subject: RE: M/T FAXON: INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY : 80 MT MGO (Less than
0.5% S) ON 16/10/2022 AT ASALOUYEH OPL

 

Dear Sir
Good Day

Bunkering plan for   MT FAXON @  ASALUYEH OPL ;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------

Barge name : FADAK 6000
Quantity / Grade:  80  mt  MGO (Less than 0.5% S )
-  ( bunker barge will provide  4  inches flexible hose to supply bunker )

All sizes of reducer is available on barge // she will come on your stbd
side )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

Please advice  your anch pos @  ASALUYEH opl .

Master whatsapp number : 0991 2015072

*Please note :
as per procedures barge figures are binding and receiving vsl staff to
attend the barge for measuring before and after bunkering .
In this regard you are kindly requested to make all arrangements and
coordinate with her master for smooth and safe bunkering operation. In order
to avoid any dispute, the bunker barge tanks actual physical soundings /
flow meter must be checked & recorded (take photo from meter ) , before &
after bunkering ,by vsl's Ch. Eng. Ship tanks sounding are not accepted,
please make sure barge tanks soundings/meter are taken correctly & exact
sounding are recorded & agreed by Ch.Eng & barge Master before commencement
of bunkering operation.

Thanks & Best regards
HADIZADEH

OPS.PTK
TEL :  0098 21 40223245
MOB: 0098 935 6728470

From: Zeidabadi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2022 11:55 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; ZEIDABADI <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'Sarie' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'OPS-Asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: M/T FAXON: INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY : 80 MT MGO (Less than 0.5%
S) ON 16/10/2022 AT ASALOUYEH OPL

TO  : MASTER  M/T FAXON

FM  : NITC TEHRAN - COMMERCIAL SERVICS -BUNKERING DEPT.
SUBJ : INSTRUCTION OF BUNKER SUPPLY

 ==================================================================
  Please note that we have arranged supply of bunker at :

.         Port:                      ASALOUYEH OPL

.         SUPPLY DATE: :   16/10/2022 (supply must be done as per updated
ETA by master)

.         Grade:                  MGO (Less than 0.5% S)

.         Specifications:       ISO 8217, 2010

.         Quantity  :             80  MT MGO (Less than 0.5% S)

.          

      .       Sellers :            POUYA TAMIN KISH 

.         Owner's Option:  

1.      Fuel will be supplied according to specification  (ISO 8217-2010
STANDARD)

2.      According to new revision to The MARPOL Annex VI  ,the highest
sulphur limit of  any fuel oil used on board ships will be maximum 0.50% m/m
as of 1 January 2020. Burning fuels with a sulphur content greater than 0.5%
m/m will be in violation of MARPOL Annex VI from 1 January 2020. within this
time and any fuel having sulphur content 0.5% is consumed prior 1 Jan 2020
so as to avoid PSC detentions . 

The sulphur  content to be less than0.1% MM for LSFO(BALTIC& NORTH SEA AREA
)and suphur content for gas oil to be less than 0.1%(LSMGO) to comply with
SOX Regulations no 14.

3.In compliance with IMO requirement  for shippers to provide oil Tankers
with MSDS (MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET) for each ANNEX I type and each type
of bunker delivered to ship , 

4.Name and contact details of supplier &  VESSEL and agent:  

 BUNKER SUPPLIER :        POUYA TAMIN KISH 

Tehran office: fifth floor - no. 101 - west atefi street -nelson mondela
street- tehran -iran

Contact person: CAPTAIN EMAMI

Office Nos:+982126209136-84

Fax no:+982122012320

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] ,
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

    VESSEL: M.T. FAXON

Email : [email-masked]

 

     5.   In emergency case for quality and quantity dispute please contact
commercial services manager Mr.BAZOOIE  mobile no :0098 912 105 2631 or Mr.
F.HASHEMI-mobile no :0098 912 820 3562  who will advise you the name of
their local supplier and means of contact directly.

      6.  Samples to be taken by drip methods ,sighted by designated ship's
personnel and two signed and sealed samples to be delivered to your vessel .

      7.  Technical superintendent should follow up and obtain bunker
analysis within 7 days  after delivery of bunker.

     8. The exact quantity signed and stamped for receipt should be advised
to NITC commercial services.quantity of bunker is based on barge figure
therefore ship's representative should witness measurement of barge prior
and after discharge and figure to be mutually agreed. 

     9- In compliance with chapter bunkering ,item 4.5.3 "bunker plan/on
board bunker committee ,kindly note that copy of minutes of meeting of
bunker committee for supplied  fuel  to  your vessel to be advised to
commercial services as well as FMC e-mail.

Please confirm safe receipt of this email and ack. by return.

Your prompt reply would be highly appreciated

Yours faithfully , ?

ALI ZEIDABADI

Commercial Service

FAX : 0098 21 22275176

TEL : 0098 21 23803242

G.EMAIL : [email-masked]

P.EMAIL : [email-masked] 

P Think about earth before printing this page!