Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 13:12:36 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:19.10.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0330)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 27   42.4 N   052  06.9 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 15.10.2022 / 1100 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0 / 0.0

-          Weather Condition: NW*4

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig: south pars condensate/ 29,811 M.T(1200 l.t)

-          B/L Date: N/A

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 9.80 AFT Mtrs/ 08.90 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 115.2/142.7/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:7.3/0.4/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-Vsl at ASALUYEH(TOMBAK), moored to spm no.4 for loading operation.

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.