Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /SOF DISCHARGE AT QESHM OPL WITH 1ST DAUGHTER VESSEL MT CHEM/22.10.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:29:23 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF for your kind perusal:

22.10.2022

=========

1400: E.O.S.P

1500: Commence Lowering Anchor

1530: Anchored in Position: 26 51.3 N, 056 11.7 E

1530: NOR Tendered

1700 : Fenders Made Fast

1730 : Surveyor on Board

1736 : Commence Tank Inspection

1818 : Tank Inspection Completed/Commence Calculation

1830: Calculation Completed

1930 : Commence Mooring

1948 : All Made Fast

2030 : Commence Hose Connection

2042 : Hose Connection Completed

2100 : Commence Discharging of South Pars Condensate

ETC : 23.10.2022/1400 LT

SMT: GMT + 0330

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.