Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 13:04:38 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time: 22.10.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0330)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   31.2 N   055  53.8 E 

-          Av. Speed: 09.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 19.10.2022 / 1600 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 216.0 N.M / 23.0 N.N

-          Weather Condition: NE*2

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE/ 31,499 M.T

-          B/L Date: 19.10.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: 22.10.2022 / 1600 l.t

-          Draft: 10.0 AFT Mtrs/ 10.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 870.5/142.4/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:31.5/0.0/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.