Subject: RE: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /NOR/DISCHARGE AT QESHM OPL/22.10.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 16:54:35 +0330

Correction

Dear All

Good Day

Please be advised that MT FAXON arrived at Qeshm OPL on 22.10.2022/1430 hrs
LT and anchored/NOR tendered on 22.10.2022 /1530 hrs LT and is in all
respects ready to discharge her full cargo of South Pars Condensate in
accordance with all terms and conditions of the governing Charter Party. 

Dear in NITC B.Abbas RIC: Please inform all concerned parities. 

SMT: GMT + 0330

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.