Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 13:13:55 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

 Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:23.10.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0330)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.1 N   056  11.6 E 

-          Av. Speed: 09.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 19.10.2022 / 1600 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 23.0 / 0.0

-          Weather Condition: SE*3

-          Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig:  SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE / 24,510 M.T

-          B/L Date: 19.10.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 07.80 AFT Mtrs/ 09.80 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 859.0/138.3/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:11.5/4.1/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-Vsl at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD anchor, Discharge of cargo in progress.

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

- 03 no.s of fenders made fast on port side for STS operation.

REMARK:

- Qty discharge 1ST D/V CHEM= 6,989 mt (22-23.10.2022)

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.