Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2022, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL REPORT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 20:08:26 +0330

Good day,

Pls find arrival report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

23.10.2022

2000 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*05.30'N

Long   056*15.20'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771