Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2022, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ETA NOTICE
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 17:56:44 +0330

Date 23.10.2022

 From Asian Marine Crown Agency

To      Sahara thunder

Cc      Asian Marine Crown Agency / Arsang  Safe Trading

This is to inform you that the above vsl eta at Bandar Abbas anchorage as advised by Master of the vsl will be on 23.10.2022 / 1930 lt IGW.

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771