Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2022, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / POB PLANNING
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:32:58 +0330

Good day,

Pls note pob planned  for 0830 lt today on 24.10.2022 for berthing the vsl at jetty 47 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2022 8:43 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2022, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / NOR TENDERED

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

23.10.2022

1900 hrs lt        Nor tenfdered

2000 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Gps position

Lat       27*05.30'N

Long   056*15.20'E

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771