Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2022, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / VSL RE ANCHORED DUE TO TUG BOAT PROBLEM
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:43:05 +0330

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas anchorage as below:

23.10.2022

1900 hrs lt        Nor tenfdered

2000 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

24.10.2022

0715 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

0742 hrs lt        Received instruction from port control berthing cancel (due to tug boat problem)

0815 hrs lt        Drop anchor as instructed by port control

Gps position

Lat       27*05.40'N

Long   056*10.20'E

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771