Subject: RE: MT-WON DEMURRAGE INVOICE-2M M16-September 2022
From: "Marketing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ARIAS JUAN SANTIAGO'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'MARIA G. YAGUARAMAY'" <[email-masked]>, "'PEDRO SOSA'" <[email-masked]>, "'GITANGELY CORREDOR'" <[email-masked]>, "'JORGE MOSQUEDA'" <[email-masked]>, "'azuajeaz'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Commerce'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 17:17:22 +0330

Dear Mr. JUAN ARIAS,

Good day 

 

We hope this email finds you and all gentlemen of PDVSA in good health. 

Polestar Maritime Co., Ltd has loaded Merey-16 on 3rd Sep 2022 from Jose
Terminal in Venezuela. This cargo contains demurrage claim compensation
payable to the Charterer.

Please find attached file as MT-WON Demurrage claim.

Please review the demurrage claim and let us know your kind feedback at the
earliest possible.

PLEASE NOTE SURVEYER DOCS AND VESSEL DOCS DUE TO LARGE FILE SIZE NOT
ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL.

We look forward to receiving your feedback on the above subject. 

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Finance Department

Polestar Maritime Co., Ltd

 

From: Marketing <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2022 4:33 PM
To: 'ARIAS JUAN SANTIAGO' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'MARIA G. YAGUARAMAY' <[email-masked]>; 'PEDRO SOSA'
<[email-masked]>; 'GITANGELY CORREDOR' <[email-masked]>; 'JORGE
MOSQUEDA' <[email-masked]>; 'azuajeaz' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Commerce'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT-WON DEMURRAGE INVOICE-2M M16-September 2022

Dear Mr. JUAN ARIAS

Good day 

 

We hope this email finds you and all gentlemen of PDVSA in good health. 

Polestar Maritime Co., Ltd has loaded Merey-16 on 3rd Sep 2022 from Jose
Terminal in Venezuela. This cargo contains demurrage claim compensation
payable to the Charterer.

Please find attached file as MT-WON Demurrage claim.

Please review the demurrage claim and let us know your kind feedback at the
earliest possible.

 

We look forward to receiving your feedback on the above subject. 

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Finance Department

Polestar Maritime Co., Ltd