Subject: MT FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022/CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], "'Marine super'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:21:07 +0330

Dear All

Good Day

 Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

Date / Time:24.10.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0330)

Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.2 N   056  11.6 E 

Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 22.09.2022 / 1430 l.t

Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0 / 0.0

Weather Condition: SW*2

Grade of cargo loaded/ Quantity in MT-ships fig:  South Pars Condensate / 23,358 M.T

B/L Date: 19.10.2022

ETA to Next Port: N/A

Draft: 9.1 AFT Mtrs/ 8.1 FWD Mtrs

ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 854.5/137.9/122.3/0.0

Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.5/0.4/0.0/0.0

REMARK:

-Vsl at QESHM opl anchorage, ridding on her STBD anchor.

-02 length of cargo hoses connected to manifold for cargo operation.

-3 Pcs of fenders secured to port side for STS OPS

REMARK:

- Qty discharge 1ST D/V CHEM= 8,114 mt (22-23.10.2022)

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. Saeid Bourbour

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.