Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2022, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ALL FAST
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 17:18:34 +0330

Good day,

Pls find update report of the vsl at B. Abbas jetty no 47 as below:

23.10.2022

1900 hrs lt        Eosp-Nor tenfdered

2000 hrs lt        Drop anchor 

24.10.2022

0715 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

0742 hrs lt        Received instruction from port control berthing cancel (due to tug boat problem)

0815 hrs lt        Drop anchor as instructed by port control

1400 hrs lt        Anchor aweigh 

1442 hrs lt        Pob

1510 hrs lt        fwd tug made fast

1518 hrs lt        Aft tug made fast

1536 hrs lt        1st line ashore

1554 hrs lt        All made fast

1554 hrs lt        fwd/aft tug cast off

1554 hrs lt        Gangway ashore

1600 hrs lt        pilot away

Vsl STBD side alongside at berth Number 47, fwd =3+2, aft 3+2.

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771